Clue: Old Spanish viceroyalty
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Spanish viceroyalty. See the results below.
- Novelist Mario Vargas Llosa's home
- Lima's locale
- Where the Amazon originates
- Andes land
- Where El Misti volcano is
- Lima's land
- Callao is its chief port
- Country north of Chile
- Major fish exporter
- Home of the U.N.'s Javier Pérez de Cuéllar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Old Spanish viceroyalty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!