Clue: Old-style call to arms
We have 1 answer for the clue Old-style call to arms. See the results below.
- Old-fashioned warning
- Warning sound, once
- "When the angry trumpet sounds ___": Shak.
- Warning signal, once
- Shakespearean warning
- Warning of old
- Call to arms
- Call to arms old-style,
- Alarm, to Shakespeare
- Warning (var.)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 07, 2015
- Universal - September 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2010
- New York Times - April 26, 2008
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Old-style call to arms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!