Clue: Old-style revolutionary
We have 2 answers for the clue Old-style revolutionary. See the results below.
- Revolt leader, old-style
- Disorderly type?
- Person against government
- Many a punk, philosophically
- Advocate of lawlessness
- One who excites revolt
- One who excites to revolt
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2000
- New York Times - February 21, 1999
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Old-style revolutionary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!