Clue: Old terr. west of Minnesota
We have 1 answer for the clue Old terr. west of Minnesota. See the results below.
- Old terr.
- U.S. terr., 1861-89
- Former U.S. terr.
- U.S. territory divided in 1889
- Former US terr.
- U.S. terr. that's now two states
- ___ Terr., 1861-89
- Terr. originally part of the Louisiana Purchase
- Terr. that was part of the Louisiana Purchase
- S. ___ (Neb. neighbor)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Old terr. west of Minnesota that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!