Clue: Old-time singer Julius
We have 2 answers for the clue Old-time singer Julius. See the results below.
- "Domani" singer
- Variety show host of 1956-57
- "Domani" singer, 1955
- Arthur Godfrey regular Julius
- Oldtime crooner Julius
- "Domani" singer Julius
- Singer Julius who was famously fired on the air by Arthur Godfrey
- Singer fired by Arthur Godfrey on national television in 1953
- Singer fired by Godfrey on television in 1953
- Crooner canned on live TV in 1953
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Old-time singer Julius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!