Clue: "Old Uncle" in a Stephen Foster tune
We have 2 answers for the clue "Old Uncle" in a Stephen Foster tune. See the results below.
- Actor Beatty
- Actor Sparks
- TV's "___ and Stacey"
- Sparks on the screen
- Beatty of "Deliverance"
- Composer Rorem
- Stephen Foster's "Old Uncle ___"
- "___ Kelly" (Jagger film)
- "The Simpsons" neighbor ___ Flanders
- Brainard, the Absent-Minded Professor
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 14, 2009
- New York Times - October 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Old Uncle" in a Stephen Foster tune that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!