Clue: Old World evergreens
We have 1 answer for the clue Old World evergreens. See the results below.
- English churchyard features
- Some archery bows
- Fir trees
- Certain evergreens
- They have boughs for bows
- Evergreen trees
- Trees used to make archery bows
- Hedgerow trees
- Grove in many an English churchyard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Old World evergreens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!