Clue: "Om," e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue "Om," e.g.. See the results below.
- Repeated word
- You can say that again!
- You can say that again
- Oft-repeated phrase
- Trance inducer
- Often-repeated utterance
- Word repeated in prayer
- Krishna chant
- Meditative word
- Chanted word
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 23, 2019
- Washington Post - October 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 12, 2004
- New York Times - June 26, 2001
- New York Times - May 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Om," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!