Clue: One barred from bars
We have 1 answer for the clue One barred from bars. See the results below.
- Like some keys
- Hardly important
- __ third (interval from A to C, e.g.)
- College student's declaration
- Dependent, often
- Fake ID holder, most likely
- Ursa __ (constellation containing the star Polaris)
- Nondrinker by law
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2013
Found an answer for the clue One barred from bars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!