Clue: One hanging around the house
We have 3 answers for the clue One hanging around the house. See the results below.
- Site of a cold snap?
- Christmas eave decoration?
- It keeps its head down
- Spike in low temperatures
- Eaves dropping?
- Yule tree hanging
- Totally unemotional type
- Makeshift dagger
- December dangler
- January hanging
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 28, 2013
- New York Times - October 21, 2011
- New York Times - October 27, 2006
- New York Times - March 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue One hanging around the house that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!