Clue: One in the red
We have 3 answers for the clue One in the red. See the results below.
- One making markers
- One with creditors
- Collection agent's target
- Chit writer
- Deadbeat, e.g.
- One who's in the hole
- One in debt
- Shy person?
- Debt-ridden one
- Someone who's shy
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 19, 2016
- Netword - May 11, 2011
- Netword - March 14, 2010
- Netword - September 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 22, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - March 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2005
- USA Today - May 14, 2004
- New York Times - January 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue One in the red that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!