Clue: One-liner, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue One-liner, e.g.. See the results below.
- Speechmaker's opening
- It may begin with a buildup
- Word that may follow the start of 20-, 25-, 44- or 50-Across
- Friars Club offering
- It's best when cracked
- It may start with someone entering a bar
- Leno monologue bit
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 15, 2015
- New York Times - May 24, 2015
- LA Times - February 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2013
- Washington Post - October 31, 2009
- USA Today - May 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2008
- New York Sun - September 25, 2006
- New York Times - November 23, 2005
- Washington Post - July 13, 2002
- New York Times - April 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue One-liner, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!