Clue: One may be played by a geisha
We have 1 answer for the clue One may be played by a geisha. See the results below.
- Japanese zither
- Japanese stringed instrument
- 13-stringed Japanese zither
- Instrument with 7 to 13 strings
- Japanese relative of the zither
- Thirteen-stringed Japanese zither
- Instrument with 13 strings
- Japanese instrument
- Zither's Japanese cousin
- 13-string Japanese zither
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2013
Found an answer for the clue One may be played by a geisha that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!