Clue: One-named 50's-60's teen idol
We have 1 answer for the clue One-named 50's-60's teen idol. See the results below.
- '50s teen star
- "Turn Me Loose" singer, 1959
- One-named teen idol of the late '50s/early '60s
- "Turn Me Loose" singer
- 'Turn Me Loose' singer
- His biggest hit was 1959's 'Tiger'
- 1950s heartthrob
- Teen idol of the '50s
- ___ Society (British labour party forerunner)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One-named 50's-60's teen idol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!