Clue: One of a '50s singing quartet
We have 1 answer for the clue One of a '50s singing quartet. See the results below.
- "My Cup Runneth Over" singer
- "Daniel Boone" actor
- 60's western co-star
- One of a 50's quartet
- "My Cup Runneth Over" singer, 1967
- Mingo player in "Daniel Boone"
- "Who Will Answer?" singer
- Actor with a top 10 single, 1967
- Classic "Tonight Show" tomahawk tosser
- Mingo portrayer on 60's TV
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 08, 2018
Found an answer for the clue One of a '50s singing quartet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!