Clue: One of a winter pair
We have 1 answer for the clue One of a winter pair. See the results below.
- Hand cover
- You may have a hand in it
- Hand holder?
- One of a protective pair
- It has a thumb, but no fingers
- One with a thumb but no fingers
- Snowman-building accessory
- Kindergarten lost-and-found item
- Two-part glove
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2010
- Washington Post - September 21, 2010
Found an answer for the clue One of a winter pair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!