Clue: One of about nine million South Africans
We have 1 answer for the clue One of about nine million South Africans. See the results below.
- Bantu tribesman
- Natal native
- Language related to Xhosa
- Last letter in radio lingo
- Bantu language
- South African native
- Last letter of a pilot's alphabet
- End of a phonetic alphabet
- Assegai carrier
- Southeast African tribesman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One of about nine million South Africans that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!