Clue: One of Asta's masters
We have 1 answer for the clue One of Asta's masters. See the results below.
- "A Doll's House" heroine
- Nick and ___ Charles
- Asta's mistress
- Half of a 1934 M-G-M couple
- Writer Ephron
- Ibsen heroine
- "A Doll's House" wife
- Myrna played her
- Ibsen's "doll"
- Vaudeville singer Bayes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2016
- Washington Post - August 16, 2012
- Washington Post - June 13, 2012
- Universal - May 28, 2009
- LA Times - April 20, 2006
- LA Times - August 24, 2005
- New York Times - February 02, 2002
- Washington Post - September 29, 2000
- New York Times - August 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue One of Asta's masters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!