Clue: One of eight English kings: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue One of eight English kings: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One of eight Eng. kings
- A son of Eliz. II
- King called "The Confessor" (abbr.)
- Part of P.E.I.: Abbr.
- Brother of Thos. or Robt., maybe
- Uncle of Prince Wm.
- Eng. king who conquered Wales
- Part of PEI
- Certain AFB
- Relative of Geo. or Chas.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue One of eight English kings: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!