Clue: One of Monopoly's light-blue avenues
We have 2 answers for the clue One of Monopoly's light-blue avenues. See the results below.
- Floor decoration
- Like Charlie Chan
- Like some fine pottery
- Like some old film sleuths
- Monopoly avenue
- Rug choice
- ___ shorthair (cat breed)
- Like the Mikado and Nanki-Poo
- Like Kashmir rugs
- From the East
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2013
Found an answer for the clue One of Monopoly's light-blue avenues that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!