Clue: One of the Chaplins
We have 2 answers for the clue One of the Chaplins. See the results below.
- Barrett of Pink Floyd
- A Chaplin
- Singer-songwriter Barrett
- Lead role on TV's "Providence"
- Old New Yorker cartoonist Hoff
- Pink Floyd's Barrett
- Pink Floyd co-founder Barrett
- Old cartoonist ___ Hoff
- Old cartoonist Hoff
- Charlie Chaplin's brother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- New York Times - October 23, 2011
- USA Today - May 18, 2007
- New York Times - March 22, 2005
- Washington Post - May 18, 2001
- New York Times - December 16, 1999
- New York Times - July 27, 1999
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue One of the Chaplins that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!