Clue: One of the five major taste sensations
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the five major taste sensations. See the results below.
- Proposed "fifth taste," which means "savory" in Japanese
- Savory taste
- Taste that's not sweet, sour, bitter or salty
- Taste whose name means "savoriness" in Japanese
- One of the five basic taste sensations
- One of the five basic tastes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2012
Found an answer for the clue One of the five major taste sensations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!