Clue: One of the Marx brothers
We have 3 answers for the clue One of the Marx brothers. See the results below.
- His real name was Arthur
- Silent one
- First name in comedy
- Marx with a horn
- The silent brother
- Silent film star
- Dumb film brother
- Silent movie star?
- Mute Marx
- Arthur Marx, familiarly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2016
- New York Times - June 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 23, 2011
- USA Today - May 06, 2009
- Washington Post - April 28, 2009
- New York Sun - June 27, 2007
- New York Times - February 28, 2007
- New York Sun - January 09, 2006
Found an answer for the clue One of the Marx brothers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!