Clue: One of the Munsters
We have 4 answers for the clue One of the Munsters. See the results below.
- Screenwriter Mankiewicz
- Babe Ruth's middle name
- Mr. Munster, of 60's TV
- Broadway great Jerry
- Jerry who wrote "Hello, Dolly!"
- Novelist Melville
- "Hello, Dolly!" composer
- Bandleader with the #1 hit "Blues in the Night"
- Lily Munster's love
- Author Melville
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 26, 2014
- New York Times - February 15, 2012
- New York Times - September 20, 2007
- New York Times - September 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue One of the Munsters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!