Clue: One-principle-for-everything theory
We have 1 answer for the clue One-principle-for-everything theory. See the results below.
- Belief that all things are made of a single substance
- Philosophy espousing a single reality
- Belief in one causal principle
- Doctrine that reality is one organic whole
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 14, 2014
- Universal - June 16, 2012
- Universal - December 23, 2010
- Universal - November 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue One-principle-for-everything theory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!