Clue: One who keeps things kosher?
We have 2 answers for the clue One who keeps things kosher?. See the results below.
- Browning's Ben Ezra, e.g.
- Yeshiva product
- Temple prayer
- "My teacher," in Hebrew
- Harry Kemelman's whodunit hero, e.g.
- Torah reciter
- Spiritual leader
- Bar mitzvah officiator
- Seminary graduate
- Kitchen supervisor, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 27, 2005
- Washington Post - April 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One who keeps things kosher? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!