Clue: One who might put you in stitches
We have 1 answer for the clue One who might put you in stitches. See the results below.
- Triage veteran
- Triage expert
- George Clooney played one
- Hospital professional
- Intern, often
- MD trained to handle difficult situations
- Hosp. triage worker
- One handling an OD
- Physician who may cry 'Stat!'
- TV role for George Clooney or Noah Wyle
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue One who might put you in stitches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!