Clue: One who takes to the bottle?
We have 1 answer for the clue One who takes to the bottle?. See the results below.
- Kind of grand
- Pebbles, e.g., on "The Flintstones"
- Stork's delivery
- Diaper wearer
- Word with boom or tooth
- Buggy rider
- One often needing a change
- Word before the starts of 16-, 36- and 58-Across and 10-, 14- and 33-Down
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 05, 2008
- Washington Post - April 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue One who takes to the bottle? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!