Clue: One who tries to sell a political slate?
We have 1 answer for the clue One who tries to sell a political slate?. See the results below.
- Career Day Speaker #1: Meter maid?
- One might put you in the orchestra
- One might put you in the audience
- One selling seats
- One helping you get a seat?
- Source of play passes
- *Airport employee
- Cite a chap for speeding?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue One who tries to sell a political slate? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!