Clue: One who works for a spell?
We have 1 answer for the clue One who works for a spell?. See the results below.
- Spelling expert?
- One who might win a spelling competition
- Dungeons & Dragons character
- Mickey's employer, in "Fantasia" (h,h)
- Wand waver
- Bad speller?
- Dukas' apprentice's employer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue One who works for a spell? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!