Clue: One with a burden
We have 2 answers for the clue One with a burden. See the results below.
- Balaam's rebuker
- Balaam's mount
- Mule's father
- Complete jerk
- Total idiot
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 11, 2012
- Universal - April 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 27, 2004
- New York Times - September 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue One with a burden that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!