Clue: Ones heading for the hills?: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Ones heading for the hills?: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Durable transports, for short
- Off-road transports: Abbr.
- Rugged transportation, for short
- Some ranchers drive them: Abbr.
- They go by the wayside
- Off-roaders, for short
- Tanks, e.g., briefly
- Rugged wheels, briefly
- Some four-wheelers, for short
- Off-road travelers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ones heading for the hills?: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!