Clue: One's share of a medical bill, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue One's share of a medical bill, maybe. See the results below.
- Insured's contribution
- H.M.O. requirement, usually
- Fee for many a doctor's visit
- Insurance figure
- Insured's amount
- Insured patient's outlay
- Insurance holder's burden
- Insured's share of the fee
- Medical plan chip-in
- Number on a health-insurance card
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue One's share of a medical bill, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!