Clue: Onetime Korean president
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime Korean president. See the results below.
- First president of South Korea
- First South Korean president
- Korean statesman
- Former South Korean president
- President exiled to Hawaii in 1960
- Foreign leader exiled in Hawaii, 1960
- Korean president, 1948-60
- First president of Korea
- Korean leader Syngman ___
- Korea's Syngman ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Onetime Korean president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!