Clue: Onetime White House nickname
We have 4 answers for the clue Onetime White House nickname. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2017
- New York Times - June 26, 2013
- Washington Post - November 23, 2009
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
- New York Times - May 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Onetime White House nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!