Clue: Oolong or pekoe
We have 1 answer for the clue Oolong or pekoe. See the results below.
- Samovar serving
- Hot spot, in lunch counter lingo
- Coffee alternative
- Boston __ Party
- It may be high in the afternoon
- Leaves at 4:00?
- Wonderland drink
- This is popular in spots
- It may be black or green
- Tetley product
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 15, 2014
- Canadiana - November 11, 2013
- Canadiana - September 14, 2009
- Washington Post - April 26, 2008
- LA Times - September 03, 2007
- Washington Post - September 06, 2004
- Washington Post - December 19, 2003
- New York Times - November 25, 2002
- Washington Post - June 15, 2002
- Washington Post - March 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Oolong or pekoe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!