Clue: Open-fronted jacket
We have 1 answer for the clue Open-fronted jacket. See the results below.
- English prince's school
- Prince William's school
- Venerable English institution
- Harrow's rival
- It's across the Thames from Windsor
- Royal's school
- Collar type
- College founded by a king
- Kind of collar
- Noted town in Buckinghamshire
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Open-fronted jacket that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!