Clue: Opening stake
We have 1 answer for the clue Opening stake. See the results below.
- Pot builder?
- Add to the pot
- Pot builder
- Amount to be raised?
- Initial offering?
- Morning's start, in old Rome?
- Kitty feed
- Amount to be raised, maybe
- Penny, perhaps
- Blue chip, maybe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 01, 2016
- USA Today - August 11, 2016
- Netword - June 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2015
- Washington Post - March 17, 2014
- Washington Post - February 19, 2014
- Washington Post - December 28, 2012
- LA Times - December 29, 2011
- Netword - July 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2009
- New York Times - June 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2008
- Universal - March 13, 2008
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Opening stake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!