Clue: Opens up for examination, in a way
We have 1 answer for the clue Opens up for examination, in a way. See the results below.
- Vocalizes during a physical
- Complies with a doctor's request
- Follows doctor's orders, in a way
- Responds to a doctor wielding a tongue depressor
- Prepares for a depression?
- Obeys the doctor, in a way
- Follows a doctor's order
- Reveals one's 47 Down, maybe
- Does as the doc just directed
- Obeys the dental hygienist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Opens up for examination, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!