Clue: Opera heroine, often
We have 1 answer for the clue Opera heroine, often. See the results below.
- One who gets high?
- One of a modern TV family
- Juliet, e.g., in Gounod's "Romeo and Juliet"
- Aida, for one
- Choir voice
- Pons or Ponselle
- Surname of an HBO crime family
- Provider of top notes
- Kristin Chenoweth's voice type
- Tony, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 03, 2012
- LA Times - August 09, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Opera heroine, often that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!