Clue: Opera set in ancient Egypt
We have 1 answer for the clue Opera set in ancient Egypt. See the results below.
- Ethiopian of opera
- Verdi heroine
- Opera set near the Nile
- "O patria mia" singer
- Opera with elephants
- Slave of Amneris
- Verdi opera
- Verdi's slave girl
- Where to hear "O patria mia"
- Opera set in the time of the Pharaohs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 13, 2010
- New York Times - September 27, 2009
- Universal - October 27, 2007
- New York Times - August 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Opera set in ancient Egypt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!