Clue: Opposite of an ans.
We have 1 answer for the clue Opposite of an ans.. See the results below.
- Who, what or where sentence: Abbr.
- Inquiry: Abbr.
- Survey part: Abbr.
- It's followed by an ans.
- "Jeopardy!" ans.
- "Jeopardy!" ans., really
- "Jeopardy!" answer (abbr.)
- Ans. counterpart
- Topic for debate: Abbr.
- Part of Q&A
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2005
- New York Times - November 24, 1999
- New York Times - January 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Opposite of an ans. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!