Clue: Opposite of endo-
We have 2 answers for the clue Opposite of endo-. See the results below.
- Prefix with -morph
- Prefix with plasm
- Prefix with -therm
- Outside: Prefix
- Outer: Prefix
- Prefix with parasite
- Prefix with -derm
- Outside opening?
- Start to morph?
- Prefix with morph
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 16, 2016
- LA Times - September 01, 2014
- New York Times - April 02, 2013
- Washington Post - January 31, 2010
- New York Times - January 20, 2005
- New York Times - February 18, 2004
- Washington Post - February 21, 2002
- New York Times - August 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Opposite of endo- that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!