Clue: Opposite of radial
We have 1 answer for the clue Opposite of radial. See the results below.
- Kind of nerve or artery
- Of an armbone
- Of an arm bone
- Pertaining to an arm bone
- Cousin of radial
- ___ artery (blood vessel of the arm)
- Relating to an arm bone
- Related to an arm bone
- Like a bone from the elbow to the wrist
- ___ nerve (funny bone tingler)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Opposite of radial that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!