Clue: Option for Hamlet
We have 1 answer for the clue Option for Hamlet. See the results below.
- Start of a Hamlet soliloquy
- One of Hamlet's options
- Soliloquy start
- Soliloquy starter
- "Hamlet" soliloquy starter
- Repeated words in a famous soliloquy
- Words before and after "or not"
- "___ honest with you ..."
- Words repeated in "___ or not ___"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 29, 2013
- LA Times - March 09, 2011
- Netword - April 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2007
- Washington Post - June 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2006
- New York Times - April 30, 2003
- Washington Post - October 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Option for Hamlet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!