Clue: Orange-roofed hotel, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Orange-roofed hotel, for short. See the results below.
- Chain hotel, for short
- Holiday Inn competitor, for short
- "28 Flavors" chain, for short
- Orange-roofed inn, for short
- Breakfast spot, briefly
- Nickname associated with orange roofs
- Motel chain nickname
- Orange-roofed establishment, in brief
- He was on deck when Mookie hit the ball through Bill Buckner's legs to win Game 6 of the 1986 World Series
- Motel chain, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2005
- New York Times - December 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Orange-roofed hotel, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!