Clue: Orchestral composition
We have 2 answers for the clue Orchestral composition. See the results below.
- Debussy's "La Mer," e.g.
- Liszt's "Tasso" is one
- Orchestral composition based on literature
- ''An American in Paris'' is one
- Orchestral piece that evokes some non-musical literature
- Orchestral composition from folk tales
- Symphonic piece that tells a story
- Orchestral piece
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Orchestral composition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!