Clue: Original sinner
We have 2 answers for the clue Original sinner. See the results below.
- Christmas ___
- Role in Haydn's "The Creation"
- Planning time
- Matriarch of all matriarchs
- Midsummer ___ (June 23)
- Time in the classifieds
- First mate?
- Morn's opposite
- "The Three Faces of ___"
- End of the year, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 09, 2017
- Universal - May 05, 2016
- USA Today - May 05, 2014
- Washington Post - January 15, 2005
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
- Washington Post - December 15, 2000
- New York Times - February 01, 2000
- New York Times - March 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Original sinner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!