Clue: Orson Welles called him "The Great One"
We have 1 answer for the clue Orson Welles called him "The Great One". See the results below.
- Jackie, creator of the Poor Soul
- Entertainer nicknamed "The Abdominal Showman"
- Player of Joe the Bartender
- Joe the Bartender player
- Star of "The Honeymooners"
- Paul who played the principal in "The Breakfast Club"
- "Into the Woods" Tony winner Joanna
- Creator of the Poor Soul
- '60s TV superstar
- "Bang, Zoom!' Speaker
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 10, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Orson Welles called him "The Great One" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!