Clue: Oscar-nominated role of 1966
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar-nominated role of 1966. See the results below.
- 1966 Michael Caine film
- 1966 movie or song hit
- 1966 movie or song
- 1966 movie playboy
- 1966 Michael Caine role
- "What's it all about?" guy
- 1966 song that asked "What's it all about?"
- 1966 Michael Caine title role
- Title role for Jude Law or Michael Caine
- Title name after the lyric "What's it all about when you sort it out"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Oscar-nominated role of 1966 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!